Mazak VARIAXIS i-700
The VARIAXIS i-700 is a highly versatile full, simultaneous 5-axis Vertical Machining Center that performs multiple and complex curved surface machining on large, heavy workpieces in single setups with a table size of Ø27.56″ x 19.69″.
The machine falls within Mazak’s Done-In-One® concept by incorporating all processes from raw material input through final machining in just one machine. As such, the machine reduces production lead times, improves machining accuracy and lowers operating expenses.
The machine also offers high levels of productivity via extremely fast, high-rigidity spindles that can handle a wide variety of applications, from heavy-duty cutting to high-speed cutting of aluminum and other nonferrous material.
Optional two-pallet changer provides continuous machine operation and integration within a PALLETECH Manufacturing System for automated manufacturing.
• Done-In-One capability
• Wide range of spindle speeds available for exceptional versatility
• Reliable cam-driven tool changer offers higher productivity
• Tool storage capacities up to 120 tool
• High-rigidity table with roller gear cams eliminate backlash to ensure accuracy
• MX Hybrid Roller Guide System offers durability and reliability for long-term accuracy
• MATRIX 2 CNC control provides unbeatable accuracy and increased productivity
GF Machining Solutions HPM 800U
GF Machining Solutions introduces the latest machine generation compact series in the HPM field. The HPM 800U is particularly well suited to customer segments, which produce high-quality but also voluminous and complex mold making and production parts economically and with precision. Due to its stable construction and directly driven circular and swiveling axes, the MIKRON HPM 800U can be used for anything from heavy roughing work to precise finishing work.
• Dynamic and stable rotary swiveling table with water-cooled direct drives
• Can be used for anything from heavy roughing to precise finishing
• Outstanding flexibility and accessibility
• Perfect accessibility to the working room, with or without Automation
Mazak Vertical Center 510C
The VERTICAL CENTER NEXUS 510C/50-II Vertical Machining Center combines advanced technology, productivity and value for a wide variety of applications. The 50 taper spindle is available in standard or high torque configurations to help acheive the maximun production capability required to keep you competitive.
Equipped with the Mazatrol Matrix Nexus CNC, this control provides conversational or EIA programming, giving the capability and productivity necessary for today’s technology driven shops. An optional NC Rotary table can be added to further enhance the performance capabilities
• Performance enhancing Intelligent Machine features
• Mx Roller Guide Technology on all axes
• Ergonomic control swings for easy operator viewing
• High accuracy and productivity for a variety of industry applications
• Easy integration of articulated robots for process automation
Mazak Quick Turn Nexus 250
The QUICK TURN NEXUS 250-II CNC Turning Center brings together advanced technology, productivity and value to deliver exceptional performance for shops large and small. With a standard through-hole chuck package, this 2-axis machine efficiently processes a wide range of part sizes.
Plus, the machine comes equipped with the Matrix Nexus 2 CNC Control. Featuring, both Mazatrol conversational programming, and EIA-ISO programming, standard. For fully automated operations, the machine can be outfitted with a bar feeder or robotic automation to maximize your profit potential.
• Powerful, integrated main turning spindle
• CNC programmable tailstock
• Through-hole chuck packages
• Automatic tool eye
• Easy integration of bar feeders and gantry robots for unmanned operation